Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Koh Phangan

We are now on Koh Phangan where I think we will spend the majority of the time left here in Thailand. We have a little bungalow in a little bit of paradise! Why would we leave!?! Our bungalow is over water, and it took a little getting used to the fact that you can see below through the cracks in the floor. Especially annoying when you drop things! (because they disappear) But I cannot say one bad thing about this place! It is heavenly! The bungalow even comes fully equipped with a hammock! Right now I am laying outside and listening to the frogs under the stars. Tonight is an easy one, since we had our first HALF moon party last night. Let me just say this... its a million times BETTER then what I expected! Everyone is covered in neon glowing body paint and its just an insane party in the middle of the jungle! I am sooo looking forward to the FULL moon party now :) But thankfully we have a week to recover before that one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment