Monday, May 7, 2012

The Pink City

Jaipur gave me my first real taste of the North. The men are WAY more aggressive, the air is thick and dusty, and there are so many more flies!!! The Amber fort was incredible but that would be the only positive thing I have to say about this Pink City! Why I thought I would ever enjoy a city that is pink is beyond me!

I met a couple girls in my dorm who are also traveling alone (unfortunately none of them heading my way) It was nice to exchance stories and realize I'm not the only one struggling with this country! As a girl here we have to put up with so much and it can get quite exhausting! But the good news is I am still here, still pushing through...as much as I am desperate to get out of this place sometimes...I refuse to give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment